Tuesday, 13 January 2015

How I felt today and my history with food



The discomfort in my chest has continued today.  It really got worse during the staff meeting, but I think that just means I was stressed over what was going on.
 
So I have decided that by the end of the month I will give this new diet thing the doctor suggested a go.  I need to work out my problems with food anyway.

As a kid, as far as I know, I was pretty good with eating until I was allowed to feed myself, that's when it got........strange.  Because of whatever happened back then - I don't eat vegetables.  I reckon it may have had something to do with being forced to stay at the table until my plate was clear, veggies and all, that created this barrier between me and vegetables.  I know I have to change this but it is really difficult. 

This created a knock on effect and my mum had to make separate dinners for me other wise I would not eat.  It has been this way since I can remember, so changing it will be harder than hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment